My name is Zhihan Zhang (张智涵). I am a first-year Ph.D. candidate in Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Notre Dame, advised by Dr. Meng Jiang. I am currently a member of Dr. Jiang’s Data Mining towards Decision Making (DM2) Lab. Before that, I received my Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Technology at Peking University in July 2020.
My research interests fall primarily in the area of natural language processing and data mining, with a particular passion in natural language understanding and pre-trained language models. My past research projects span across the fields of natural language generation, machine reading comprehension, multi-modal learning of language and vision, biomedical text mining, etc.
- Jun 2021: One co-authored paper on evolutional graph representation learning was accepted by TKDE 2021.
- Apr 2021: I was awarded The Web Conference 2021 Student Scholarship. Thank you TheWebConf!
- Apr 2021: I am offered admission to the PhD program in Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Notre Dame. My advisor will be Dr. Meng Jiang.
- Jan 2021: One first-authored paper on procedural text understanding was accepted by TheWebConf 2021, with an acceptance rate of 20.6%.
- Oct 2020: One co-authored paper on meta-embedding learning was accepted by Information Sciences.
- Email: zzhang23 [at] nd.edu
- Office: 355 Fitzpatrick Hall of Engineering
- Location: University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN 46556